5 Tips On Managing Your Crowning Glory
Nothing defines how we look more than the way we choose to wear our hair.
Short or long, controlled or wild, natural or coloured, your hairstyle can change how others see you
and what they think of you.
This is why, caring for your hair is important, and a good hair care regime starts with finding the best
shampoo for your tresses.
- Mild shampoos with moisturising ingredients are ideal for dry or coarse hair
- Stronger shampoos can penetrate and dissolve greasiness in oily hair
- Volumising shampoos add volume and body by making strands appear thicker and is suitable for use on thin or limp hair
- Coloured hair will require a shampoo with a low pH level to close the hair shaft so that colour deposits are not washed out
- If you use styling products, you will need a clarifying shampoo, one that is formulated to remove accumulated hairspray, wax and more