Learn more about Guardian
Are you an experienced professional seeking your next move, or an undergraduate interested in an internship? From Pharmacy Practice to Logistics, Guardian offers diverse opportunities and a chance to grow in a positive and people-focused environment.
- Retail Assistant (Full Time / Part Time)
- Customer Service
- Any ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned as and when required
- Well-versed in English
- Pleasant Disposition
- Able to stand long hours
- Customer Service Oriented
- Passionate about Retail
- Able to commit to Rotating shifts, Weekends and Public Holidays
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply
- Fulfillment Picker/Packer ( Part -Time)
- Provide support for the E-Commence fulfilment team
- Operations support includes inventory management, picking, sorting, quality control and receipt of goods
- Picking: Perform E-Commerce picking operations to pick items for customers’ orders. Aim to minimise errors and maximise pieces picked per person, per hour
- Sorting: Perform the E-Commerce sorting operations to minimise errors and maximise speed of operations
- Packing: Perform packing of customers’ orders so that they are ready for shipment to destination address on-time· Quality Control: Be a champion of efficiency and own quality control during the Picking and Sorting process
- Assist with maintaining stock levels and ensure stock cleanliness
- Comply and exemplify all operational standards· Any other ad-hoc duties assigned in order to accomplish the organisation’s objectives and business plan
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; proven multi-tasker who thrives in deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work weekend to meet customer & business needs
- Physical Job Characteristics
- Able to work in warehouse environment
- Physically fit, able to lift loads up to 25kg
- Able to stand, bend, and sit for extended periods of time
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and Benefits
We provide benefits that reflect the changing needs and wants of our people to ensure that you are given the resources,
incentives and flexibility you need for a successful career.
14 days of annual leave
10% staff discount priviledge
Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
1.5 months guaranteed bonus for rank staffRetail assistants, retail supervisors and logistics assistants
Meet our Team Members
Soh Jia Yi
"My daily dose of satisfaction working in Guardian is derived by achieving my work goals through meeting people from all walks of life and more than often, enjoying helping customers in any possible solutions"
"I appreciate the opportunity to work in a leading Health and Beauty business. I've learnt much that has benefitted my career and my life."
Senior Store Manager
"TEAMWORK – one of the main reason makes working in Guardian enjoyable for me! We are just like a big family, always caring and respecting each other."
Team Member Awards
We value and recognise the effort of our people. Guardian takes the initiative to honour team members for their contributions by recommending them for various awards at National and Group level. Our awards recognise team members who have performed well beyond their expected standards. These team members have achieved operational and service excellence, at the same time delivering superior results.
Community Pharmacist of the Year 2017
Excellent Service Award 2017
Health & Beauty Award 2017