- Mother & Baby
1. In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
a. "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
b. "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
c. "Login" shall mean a Customer's email and access to Guardian Online under that Customer's registration.
d. "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products offered for sale by Guardian Online.
e. “Guardian Health & Beauty” shall mean Guardian Health & Beauty who is the seller of the products by Guardian Online.
f. “Guardian Online" shall mean this Internet site or catalogues owned by Guardian Health & Beauty and the medium by which Products are offered for sale by Guardian Health & Beauty to the Customer in this ecommerce plateform.
2. All the Products sold by Guardian Health & Beauty through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by Guardian Online, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
3. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any Guardian Health & Beauty store policy.
4. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to Guardian Health & Beauty’s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Guardian Health & Beauty with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's full name, Home /Delivery Address, Telephone/ Mobile Number, E-mail Address.
5. Guardian Health & Beauty has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his/her Login and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Guardian Health & Beauty (and to keep Guardian Health & Beauty indemnified and harmless) against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, damages, losses (including indirect and consequential losses), liability or costs suffered or incurred by Guardian Health & Beauty (or which may be suffered or incurred by Guardian Health & Beauty) and arising out of or in connection with any orders or purchase made under the Customer’s Login or the Customer’s use of Guardian online. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
7. The Customer may place his order via our website at: www.guardian.com.sg
The Customer will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
8. For orders of value $40 or more per delivery per location, we will offer delivery free of charge. For orders of less than $40 per delivery per location, there will be a delivery charge of $8. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. Guardian Health & Beauty shall make every effort to fulfill orders placed by Customers through the Guardian Online, but - Guardian Health & Beauty shall not be liable to any person if Guardian Health & Beauty shall decline to fulfill an order for whatever reason, or if - Guardian Health & Beauty is unable to supply an order because of an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable.
9. Access to Guardian Online is gained through use of a Customer’s email address and password. The Customer shall ensure that his password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Guardian Health & Beauty shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Guardian Online internet site. However, to the extent permitted by the law, Guardian Health & Beauty shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to Guardian Online.
10. Guardian MEMBER promo code is not valid for promotional items , promo packs, baby milk formula & diapers .Promotion is only valid for Guardian registered members.
11. Guardian Birthday Party (17-21st October 2019) - All vouchers sent under "Spend and Get Rewarded" will be sent in $5 increments (e.g. $15 vouchers for $120+ spend will receive 3 x $5 vouchers).
1. Guardian Health & Beauty shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the Guardian Online are correct but Guardian Health & Beauty reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
2. The prices advertised by the Guardian Online are for home delivery shopping only. Prices for some Products may differ from those charged at Guardian Health & Beauty shops.
3. Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on-line. Guardian Health & Beauty reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
4. Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. Guardian Health & Beauty reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
5. In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
6. If the Customer requests a variation to the order which Guardian Health & Beauty accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
7. Guardian Health & Beauty may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and Guardian Health & Beauty reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
8. Buy 1 Free 1s and associated deals (Mix and Match, 3 for the Price of 2) can only be enjoyed by adding the free item to your cart. Guardian will not be able to add missing items to customers’ cart. Depending on the status of your order you will either be able to cancel your existing order or, if your order is already being processed by our team, you will be able to refund your order in store by following our “Exchange & Refund” Policy.
1. Payment for Products ordered through Guardian Online can be made by the VISA card, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express Card.
2. Guardian Health & Beauty may change at any time the method by which payments for Guardian Online orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the Guardian Online internet site.
The following time slots are available:
09:00am - 01:00pm
01:00pm - 06:00pm
06:00pm - 10:00pm
Each time slot is on first-come-first-service basis, subject to availability.
|Order Received||Delivery Charges|
|For order value less than $40.00 per delivery||$8.00|
|For order value of $40.00 and above per delivery||Free|
1. The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that Guardian Health & Beauty has commenced processing the order and the Customer will not incur any cost in doing so.
2. Subject to the Customer's consent, Guardian Health & Beauty may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
3. If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
4. Guardian retains the right to cancel any orders of $0 or less and/or that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers and distributors.
1. All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address but Guardian Health & Beauty shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
1. Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognize products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive.
We take reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
2. Guardian Health & Beauty shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Guardian Health & Beauty hotline at 1800-891-8100 by the next working day. Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
a. if any Product have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product is out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Guardian Health & Beauty shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
b. if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the Customer, Guardian Health & Beauty shall collect the Product from the Customer.
c. if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Guardian Health & Beauty shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
d. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Guardian Health & Beauty shall refund to the Customer the difference.
3. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 5 working days.
4. All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
If Customer is not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, they may choose to get refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase. Simply drop by any of the Guardian stores in Singapore to exchange or return your items. For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
If the item a customer ordered online is no longer available, a member of the Guardian Health & Beauty customer service team will call the Customer to suggest an alternative item or refund for the non-available item.
The same rules as mentioned above apply. In addition, medicines are strictly not refundable or exchangeable.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
2. No agent or representative of Guardian Health & Beauty is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and Guardian Health & Beauty shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
1. The liability of Guardian Health & Beauty whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Guardian Health & Beauty 's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
2. Guardian Health & Beauty shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Guardian Health & Beauty be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
3. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Guardian Health & Beauty assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Guardian Health & Beauty shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
1. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Guardian Online shall at all times remain the property of Guardian Health & Beauty.
2. Guardian Health & Beauty and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Guardian Health & Beauty or such other parties.
If the performance by Guardian Health & Beauty of its obligations under the Guardian Online is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Guardian Health & Beauty), Guardian Health & Beauty shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
Guardian Health & Beauty reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Guardian Health & Beauty may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Guardian Health & Beauty shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and Guardian Health & Beauty agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Guardian Health & Beauty on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Guardian Health & Beauty reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
The Guardian Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves Guardian Health & Beauty’s site and Guardian Health & Beauty does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which Guardian Health & Beauty disclaims all responsibility and liability.
1. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Guardian Health & Beauty disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Guardian Health & Beauty takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. (See also without limitation the words in capitals below)
1. Guardian Health & Beauty had established an information security policy for the prevention and detection of unauthorized access or misuse of information with the following methods:
a. Firewalls facility.
b. Customer’s information and private transaction data are protected using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL encryption is an Internet security protocol used by Internet browsers to transmit sensitive information.
c. We test our systems periodically to ensure there are no possible breaches of our security and that our customers’ security and confidential policy information is not compromised in any way.
d. Should you encounter any virus outbreak, security breaches or received unsolicited mail, please call our Customer Service Hotline: 1800-891-8100 or write to the following address:
IT Security Officer
21 Tampines North Drive 2
1. By accessing and using this Guardian Online internet site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer’s own risk. Guardian Health & Beauty shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. GUARDIAN HEALTH & BEAUTY HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. GUARDIAN HEALTH & BEAUTY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.